In an era of wireless shuttle, sparsely populated, wireless construction is easier than wired, save a lot of cable wiring time and cost, so rural also a fashion.
Because rural information is also relatively backward, wireless network coverage is really necessary.
Within a kilometer or so of the village, a wireless network is required to cover the whole village through wifi cellular base stations. All users in the village can connect to broadband network through various PC terminals, enabling convenient and smooth Internet access.
1. convenience: as long as the selection of the ground pole frame or low-rise building roof and other appropriate location can be erected, the adoption of omnidirectional antenna mode, no need to adjust any Angle, the signal by radio wave transmission.
2. Stability: it has the stability of the telecommunication level to ensure the good network communication quality and the long-term stable operation of the wireless network.
3, security: support WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x, RADIUS and other rich encryption methods, to ensure the security of network communication, to ensure user security.
4. High quality: high quality wireless products are adopted to ensure indoor transmission quality, strong anti-interference ability, ensure users' network bandwidth, and satisfy users' various network applications.
5. Maintainability: remote management, maintenance, configuration and software upgrade can be carried out on any node on the network.
6. Economy: the wireless network system can achieve the most satisfying network access effect by using as few wifi cellular base stations as possible, which has a relatively high economy.